K4R3bears Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming an outlaw

2 posters

Go down

Becoming an outlaw Empty Becoming an outlaw

Post by CacioCammello Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:27 am

Today I become one... My crappy computer that keeps freezing, made me spy the wrong player and I ended up with spying a strong player (very strong), I cancelled immediately (like 1 second before crashing my scopes to the planet of that player). I noticed I become an outlaw and since that moment I am receiving many attentions from player in top 50... do they get notifications about my status?? Very Happy

By the way, is this forum private?

CacioCammello

Back to top Go down

Becoming an outlaw Empty Re: Becoming an outlaw

Post by Khan_OGame Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:58 am

Oops...though I did wonder how that label was assigned.

Given that I could read that before signing in, I'm going to say no...
Khan_OGame
Khan_OGame
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CacioCammello Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:23 am

Lol.... When I noticed I tried to return the spying mission and my computer was frozen and I clicked, clicked and clicked and I really think I managed to cancel the mission 1 second before it was too late Very Happy
I didn't know about the outlaw thing and I though they caught me using two different IPs and it was a kind of warning (I was checking my account from the mobile phone occasionally), then I saw the explanation... well, it will make the game more entertaining and after all, there's not much that they can steal from me... in the best case scenario they will make me a moon Very Happy

CacioCammello

Back to top Go down

Post by CacioCammello Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:24 am

I think this forum should be private...

CacioCammello

Back to top Go down

Post by CacioCammello Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 am

Today I received so many attentions... I don't know if this game is populated by people who are frustrated by their real lives and enjoy bullying the weaker players or what... lol
All top players... one of them, since it wasn't worth it attacking me, just trew me a missile... hahaha Smile Being an outlaw makes the game spicier Very Happy

CacioCammello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum